What Personal Data We Collect
ITEODEV collects data to provide you with direct feedback in respect of our services. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you fill in the Contact us form, Contact form. We get some data using technologies like cookies, and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device.
The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, work email address, phone number, company name and other similar contact data.
- Demographic data. We collect data about you such as your country and preferred language.
- Dettagli dei modelli di comportamento dei visitatori, cioè dati sulle sezioni del sito web che visiti e quanto tempo trascorri lì.
- Dati di configurazione. Raccogliamo dati sulla rete che usi per connetterti al nostro sito web. Include il tuo indirizzo IP.
Our website is not intended for children and for private individuals, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to them. Parents can revoke the consent choices previously made, and review, edit or request the deletion of their children's personal data.
We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
Why We Collect Personal Data
ITEODEV collects the data for the following purposes: sending communications, including promotional communications; advertising; analyzing website visitor statistics; technical website troubleshooting; improving website user experience.
In carrying out these purposes, we intend to tell you about issues you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to make sure our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
However, to enhance privacy, we have built in technological and procedural safeguards designed to prevent data leaks. For example, we store data we collect from you indirectly or directly, such as your name, email address or phone number, company name, in a secure database.
Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from ITEODEV by email, SMS, physical mail, and telephone.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Storing information you provide on a website. When you provide information, we store the data in a cookie to remember the information you have added.
The main reason we typically set cookies is to gather website statistics.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or question to Data Protection Officer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 30 days.